Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dead & Buried

I'm sitting at my computer and in the background I can hear the TV and the topic that is being discussed is Anna Nicole Smith. It could be perhaps my fault for not changing the channel so that an entertainment news show is not on my TV, but I can't believe what is going on. Regardless of Anna Nicole Smith's 'celebrity', it is disturbing that this fiasco has gone on this long. It was a couple of weeks before her body was buried, which in normal circumstances, well, would never happen. It's inhumane really. Hey, let's have a couple of cameras at the funeral. How novel! And now this fighting to try to exhume the bodies and whatever nonsense is going on. I don't have any religious beliefs that may be linked to this, but I now have an understanding in the cliched 'rest in peace'.
Maybe I'm just as guilty by discussing the coldness of this debacle.

No comments: