Friday, March 02, 2007

Sureshot? Nope - eww.

Whatever that nasty bug is that is dancing around with people decided to put me on the dance-card. How lucky. And to add to the already disorientation of the illness, I went into the washroom to discover the light was broken. Electricity be damned - my previously ingested meal wanted to escape the same way it entered. And so I complied in the darkness in the bathroom. After a few more visits I was fairly certain that light was not necessary for the upheaval of undigested food sorts so I thought nothing of it when I simply had to pee. There was nothing out of the ordinary as I stumbled back into my bedroom.
Then in the light of the following morning I saw it. Vomit all over the toilet seat - with the exception of some areas in which I must have inadvertently sat in it. Sadly I did not even feel it at the time. Perhaps it had already dried?
But thank goodness I don't have the trots, right?

No comments: