Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hooray for sandwiches


The title is actually a combination of two things that are jumping around in my head. Obviously, as pictured above, I am fulfilling my duty as advertising whore and doing a wee bit of product placement. But "Smoked Wheat" really is worth it. I happened upon it at the grocery store the other day and that was that. It has sauce, which I like. And it's another item I can use in my newly purchased microwave. Looking back on that past year and a half, I can't believe I did without. piss. I just realized that I'm devoting far too much time discussing food and food-related topics.

"Hooray for murder!"
Hopefully this will work properly. It's my first time that's me giving dues to recessbandit. What I was saying. Enjoy the video - it's from Robot Chicken.

No comments: