Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Unwell or Unfit?

Yes, I laugh at farts. They don't even have to be my own and I seem to get amusement from the sound of them. And although this bit of information is not vital nor is it even relevant to the anecdote I am about to tell, it somehow speaks about my character and demonstrates exactly why I am sharing this info.
The last day or so I have been rather sick. Including the projectile vomiting that is so uncontrollable it is hard to catch my breath. And now as I begin to recover, I'm noticing the muscles in my stomach are aching. So the question is: are my stomach muscles achy from a bout of violent lurches and upheavals, or am I really that out of shape?

1 comment:

elegant elliott said...

hey pukey-pants. hope you are feeling better. my guts hurt after the ol'heave-ho as well.

i kinda like to think of it as building Ab's of Steel!