Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I really must stop writing about food

It would seem that I have unpopular food preferences. Tim Horton's does not carry the Raspberry tea and the Vegetable sandwich has been removed from the menu. The Great Canadian Bagel features a cream cheese of the month, and apparently I was the only one that enjoyed the Spicy Black Bean flavour as it has never been available again (and this was 10 years ago). Another food favourite that has been disappeared is boysenberry yogurt. Oh, and PC's 10 Bean Soup / Salad has gone the way of the dodo.

I guess this has been occurring throughout my life, and not only with food and drink. Go-bots were my toy of choice, and in my defense, they came out before Transformers, which to me were simply copycats. And do they print Choose Your Own Adventure books anymore?

No comments: