Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Conservative Kids

There has been a fall election called. And now we will be bombarded with advertisements and campaign commercials galore. Actually, I have already viewed on Conservative commercial propping up Stephen Harper. Truthfully, I am moderately indifferent about the whole thing until one of the pods exclaimed, "I like that he's a family man. He has young kids". That statement makes me dislike him even more as I know he has drastically reduced the child benefits of many parents, parents that are now struggling with the doubtful economy. Of one parent in particular, her child benefits have experienced cuts from $50 and $100. Yup, this supposed family man is proud of his monetary solution for family finances ~ reduce the amounts by $150 each payment!

No comments: