Monday, March 12, 2007

Toilet Paper

It seems almost irrelevant to continue griping about the qualms of the world as there is now one less viewer connected to what will ultimately be the quiet killer of human beings. But enough of this humdrum talk - I actually have positive babble to spew.

Currently I'm at a point in which a decision must be made. Similar to Mick Jones' question, "Should I Stay or Should I Go", I must decide as to what path I must take for a satisfactory life. Fortunately I appear to have a few options - although it is rather unfortunate as I am rather indecisive - so I'd imagine that regardless of the choice I make things will work out.

Not really a person to rely on chance but willing to allow my decision to be made by others, I've decide to rely on a previous purchase to make my decision. Last year I bought a value pack of toilet paper and I've decided to let that be the deciding factor. I will stay in this town/apartment until the toilet paper runs out. And that is when I'll move on to other adventures. As it stands, it looks as though I may be staying here for the duration of the summertime, perhaps working part-time and earning my TESL certificate. And then a'travellin' I will go.

So again, I must thank the trees that were cut down and turned into pulp so that people around the world could wipe their arses. But if there's any consolation, the trees may take comfort in the knowledge that their by-product helped me make a rather significant decision.

And now I will urge anyone to plant a tree. And for those that are deluded into believing that there has been no environmental impact from our actions, I'll rephrase for you. Go plant a tree so that you may continue to wipe your fat ass.

3 comments:

elegant elliott said...

wow, and to think i was spending time trying to help you weigh the pros and cons of such life altering decisions...hahaha. also, i am glad to read that i am not the only crazy sibling anymore.

you should phone me soon, or i will phone you, whateves...and, you should consider a trip to hali before flying over the sea.

Indecisive said...

Calling's for suckas! No really, I'm keeping a crazy schedule right now trying to get all of my papers done.
But I was looking into travelling to your neck of the woods. My investigations include airfare in addition to car rental. Would you perhaps be interested in visiting The Rock?

elegant elliott said...

visiting the Rock?!?! I will slam that bitch down!!!!